Monday, May 30, 2011

Arghhhhhhhhhh




I have been trying for a week to post something........To no avail. Blogger would not let me in....

I was almost caught up on my blog reading and was even starting to post more frequently when something went wrong somewhere in the system somewhere.

I even began setting up another blog yesterday BUT.......... Lo and behold this morning here it is working again...........

Last Monday was the first meeting of the Home Owners Association that we were able to attend.

We met some of out neighbors (not that I can remember anyone's name) and discovered that the purchase of a golf cart is in our future....... That is the way people get around the neighborhood..............

Rebekah came Wednesday morning and went with me to Guild. I forgot my camera and did not get any pictures.

After Guild I had a painting class. One of the girls I went to high school with teaches painting furniture and of course I signed up....... I am painting a table and a mirror.... It was great fun.

Rebekah went with me Wednesday night for the Girls Night Out with more classmates. It seems that the group gets together quite a lot.......

We did find time before going out to eat to go to Wal-Mart and purchase a gas grill for Lem for Father's Day.

Jason stopped by on Thursday morning to fix the dripping faucet and he put the grill together for us..... I will take a picture later.

Now for the HOUSING UPDATE................

The brick that was delivered had now become a foundation.


With stacks of concrete blocks inside for the house to sit on.......


This is the sunset as we were leaving Fountain Hill on Monday night. The colors were much more vivid. God makes the most lovely colors..........


This is the front left side of the house as you are facing it. That would be the doorway into the utility room and the wall on the left would be the master bathroom...........


This is a view of the entire front.......... Your room (should you come for a visit) will be on the right front of the house......

I know it would be the proper thing to put the guest room on the back so that they could enjoy the view of the lake but I am keeping that for myself for my studio....... I will spend more time in the studio than anyone else would in the guest room........

Now off to blog reading to try to get caught up again.


3 comments:

  1. nice house progress...

    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it fun to watch your house go up? We got to do it once a long time ago in San Diego, and it's a special experience.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so exciting. I will be watching to see how the construction goes!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10