Wednesday, March 23, 2011

One Flower Wednesday/Thursday

Well, here I am once again posting Wednesday's flowers on Thursday. I just can't keep up sometimes. I keep reminding myself that this is not a contest.

I have some Hexies all ready to become flowers. I have enough sewn or prepped for the blue and white strips for my table runner.



These are the latest finished flowers I made... Now to get them sewn together and ready to put the blue and brown flowers in between them........... I might get this finished soon.


3 comments:

Barbara J said...

The flowers are looking quite handsome!

LuAnn said...

I love all of your hexagons. You have been busy stitching.

Teresa said...

You are making good progress...us tortoises have to remember the hare maybe faster, but the tortoise won the prize. I like to think the prize is the enjoyment of the process.

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10