Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy St. Patrick's Day..............

I thought I would whip up a batch of sugar cookies for St. Patrick's day.......


And finish a hat and mitten set in honor of the Day..............



Dave Nichols, our moving representative came by to get the signed contract...............


And to bring moving boxes.............. I set up a table in the guest room downstairs and I will be packing in there....... Since I had so many gift boxes I thought I would use them to hold the fragile tchatkeys from around the house.............


Lem has already taken the pictures off the walls.......................


Now to get these boxes filled and ready to go................











4 comments:

karenfae said...

are you moving near by or a long distance? Moving can but fun but also can be a pain in the you no what!
Karen
http://karensquilting.com/blog/

Quiliting in Mequon said...

Hi Susan... Happy St. Patrick's Day to you as well... I do not envey you in all the packing you have to do... Go easy and do not hurt your back ... You will be surely missed... :)

Candace said...

Happy St. Patrick's day! I'd love one of your sugar cookies and you can have some of my Soda Bread. You have a lot to do, but it seems like it will be a happy chore. Congratulations.

Anonymous said...

I've followed your blog for ages, but never commented. I've even said prayers that your home would sell and you could get moved.
It's great to see that you are getting to move!!! I hope to continue to enjoy your lovely postings.
Are you moving to a warmer area? Blessings, Sandy Gail (Sandra Neel Hutchins)

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10