Saturday, March 19, 2011

Blocks are Complete

Yesterday afternoon I slipped upstairs long enough to finish the last of the blocks for 2010 Thangles BOM................ I also purchased the finishing kit to go with this quilt and I might even find some time to get the sashing made and the corner stones done.


Today will find me finishing the packing in the family room............. I am packing all the things that will go into storage first. That will leave the lamps and such that will have to be packed last. It will be good to have one room completed..............

1 comment:

Quiliting in Mequon said...

Hi Susan.. You are amazing to get sewing done as well as packing... Love your blocks... It will make a sweet quilt when you are done... :)

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10