Friday, February 11, 2011

SALE

That is one word that every woman sees easily.

On the way home yesterday I saw that word posted at my local consignment shop. Time to stop in and see what is on sale.

My sister gave me this necklace (looks so much better in real life than in the picture) for Christmas because I had mentioned that I wore a lot of black............


This is a jacket that was on SALE yesterday. Not only was it on sale but it was a size smaller than I usually wear and when I tried it on it fit......... I seem to be slowly losing weight.... It sure is about time.......






And it has little beads and bugles sewn on. The kind of thing I see on other people but never have the courage to wear.................... Looks great with the necklace and I have black slacks and a black turtleneck to wear with it..........Oh Happy Day!!!!!!!!!!!



3 comments:

  1. I love, love that jacket! And on sale at a thrift shop too. Hard to beat that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the word sale as well, especially if it's after the word YARD. Nice jacket!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Susan... What great finds... I just love the jacket... And good for you for getting a size smaller... :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10