Wednesday, February 02, 2011

One Flower Wednesday

The weather is still dreary. Snow yesterday and today a combination of rain and snow to turn it all into a slippery mess. Glad that I can stay home and enjoy looking out the window instead of having to get out in it myself......

I have decided to have a play day instead of spending most of my time downstairs being Susan Goodwife.......

I came upstairs, lit a couple of candles and looked around at the disaster I have made in the studio. Much clearing out to be done here but I am going to stitch a bit instead........




I have finished two hexagons for my dresser scarf.......... I thought one looked rather lonely but perhaps if there were two maybe they would multiply.......... Time will tell.




10 comments:

  1. They are both beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are lovely and your box you are very organized, wish I was

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice, I see more lovely fabric in your box.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very clever how you have your hexies displayed---looks like you have some more ready to be made up.

    Both are beautiful.

    :) Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the prep box of hexagons. They look quite inviting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A nice way to spend a dreary day. We had a snow day today, but I ended up spending most of the day and evening shovelling. I did work on my flowers between shovels.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Susan... The hexies flowers are going to make a lovely scarf for you dresser.... You are sooooo organized... Maybe some will rub off on me... LOL :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your candles look so inviting. There is something about a candle that just warms up a room, even if it does not give off a lot of heat.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Schönes Paar :o)

    ReplyDelete
  10. nice candles and hexies. I think they do multiple

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10