Monday, February 14, 2011

Design Wall Monday

Judy at Patchwork Times hosts Design Wall Monday giving us an opportunity to see what others are working on and sharing our latest project. You can go here to them all.

I have a shawl on my design wall today. I made it over three years ago but I kept putting off blocking it. It was to be a gift for a friend of mine that loves shawls as much as I do.

Yesterday I realized that the design wall was big enough to block the shawl so I got out my blocking wires and proceeded.


Here are a couple of up close shots of the shawl. It is a lovely pattern and as I remember it was easy to do. I think I did another one in aqua in this pattern. I will have to look for it as it has never been blocked either.




My bag is ready and all packed to go to Vickie......... She is going to baste it for me.....


The only other finish I have is a little sachet. I can include it with the shawl. It contains a mixture of spices that repel moths..........

Maybe after work today I can finish something.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10