Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Today is the first day of my new at home time............ I wonder just how much I will actually accomplish. My goal is to work in the bathroom and two bedrooms between 10:00 AM and Noon.

Right now the Lem and Wade Hamilton are asleep and I came upstairs to get some stitching done before they get up.

The first thing I need to do is finish the decorative stitching on my last two tea towels. These are the ones that I think are a bit smaller than I like. Yesterday I got more fabric to make more blanks for stitching. I am going to try a scallop edge on the next 1/2 dozen.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Susan... WOW... You are surely going to town with the tea towels... They are beautiful and I just love mine... The scallop edge makes the stitching pop... Enjoy your sewing time... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you find that you are productive on your new schedule. It sounds like you are organizing your time so that should help. Your tea towels are great!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10