Monday, January 17, 2011

Design Wall Monday

On Monday, Judy at Patchwork Times encourages us to share what is on our design wall.

Mine has been the same for months but this weekend I managed to get six blocks cut out for my Yellow quilt. It is supposed to be monochromatic but mine is yellow and white. I have so a small amount of yellow in my fabrics that I had to ask Peg for some of hers.......... Nancy and Joan and Barbara are giving me more on Wednesday.

I got six blocks cut out. Four partially assembled and two completed.......................

Go on over to Patchwork Times and see what everyone else is working on......... Inspiration awaits.

10 comments:

  1. Love your monochromatic!! Very pretty design wall!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The yellow is looking great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sometimes it just takes us awhile to get moving on a project doesn't it. I thought I would be moving much faster putting my quilt together that is on my design wall - I have to get busy with it today.
    Karen
    http://karensquilting.com/blog/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun block! Can't wait to see how it will all work out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Susan... I would of never challange a yellow quilt... but, I like the way your blocks are comming out...They are very lovely... I will wait to see it completed... Great job :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whodda thunk yellow monochromatic would turn out so beautiful?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice!! I think this is a great looking quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! Looking good.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like the look of that!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10