Saturday, January 01, 2011

Cheddar Stuffed Crusty Loaves

When I made bread yesterday I noticed this on the back of the bag of King Arthur Flour...... It looked just delicious so I thought I would give it a try.

I mixed the starter before I went to bed last night............


This morning I was all ready............


I made the dough and let it rise while I went on to other tasks................

And after it was baked this is what 1/2 half of it looked like. I gave the other half to our neighbors.............



2 comments:

  1. Hi Susan... Your kitchen must smell wonderful... The bread look great and would be great with a bowl of tomato soup.... Can I be you neighbor... LOL :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did it taste as good as it looks. You can't beat King Arthur.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10