Wednesday, November 24, 2010

And Now There Are Eight.

I have eight of my pincushions made and ready to wrap. They went together faster than I thought they would. I am amazed at what I can get done when I can find time to be in the studio.



And one more finish........... A darling little baby sweater. The buttons are heart shaped. Now to get this gift wrapped...........

I seem to be on a roll but I will be slowing down a bit. The tea towels do take some time and I only have one completely finished. Four more are embroidered but the scalloped edge is not stitched down yet. And I will need to make at least 6 more of them from scratch...........

3 comments:

Barbara J said...

Wowzer! The pincushions are fantastic and so is the baby sweater. I think you're way ahead in the gifts game.

Jean M. said...

Hi Susan... The pincushions are sweet... I can't believe you got so many cone.. I guess one day I will have to give them a try... Wonderful job.. The sweater is so sweet and who ever gets the sweater will be warm... I just love the design of the sweater... :)

julieQ said...

Those pincushions are so cool!!

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10