Friday, October 22, 2010

THE WEEKEND COMETH

And it is time once more to have a plan for those two days so that they don't get wasted.

I made bread on Thursday so all I need to make this weekend is muffins.

Wade Hamilton needs a day of beauty. It looks like Lem and I are going to have to do it ourselves this time. He does not like to be groomed so this could take some time.

Candace at Wraggedy Patches had a link for a great Pumpkin table topper. This is the link to the pattern.. I really wanted to give it a try because it was small and used so little fabric but I doubt that will happen.

I am still working on the Winter Clothes Swap and that will probably take the rest of the weekend. I sure do hope I get to work upstairs at least a little next week.

I finally reached the half way mark on the baby quilt. This is close to the actual color of the backing.




This picture was taken without the flash and it sure made a difference in the color. I am pleased to be on the downhill side of this project. Now that Drew is here he will be needing his quilt.



4 comments:

  1. I love the colors in this!! Best of luck getting it done. Hugs. Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Susan... The hand quilting on the baby's quilt is wonderful... Keep plugging away and it will be done before you know it... :)

    I got the package today... You are too much... I have an idea on what colors I want to do the quilt in...I love the story in the beginning of the book... Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your quilting on the baby quilt. Thanks for the link to the pumpkin table runner. I will check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your quilting is looking great...love the color...Andrew is adorable! Congratulations are becoming a great Grandma!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10