Friday, October 01, 2010

The Weekend Cometh.

And just what is on the AGENDA this weekend?

Bake Bread.

Bake Muffins.

Baste First Green Star Quilt.

Remove 25 items from the garage that do not belong there.

And the Final Item.............Actually follow through on a project that has been percolating in the back of your mind for a long time now...........

Remove EVERYTHING from the STUDIO except for the current projects on the list. This is going to be really hard. I gather things to be done around me as though I am going to run out. I will NEVER run out.......... These future projects keep me over stimulated. Ideas produce more ideas and if you visit a blog or two you will get EVEN MORE IDEAS.

So in the interest of actually finishing something this year I am going to remove the excess.

After I get started on the latest First Friday Freebie from Kaaren at The Painted Quilt of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10