Saturday, October 02, 2010

The Best Laid Plans

of mice and men do often gang aglee.................

And that sure happened to me already. The people that looked at the house yesterday decided that it was too small.......... AND at the same time the realtor called to say we could come home she said that the people that looked at it Thursday want to look at it again today at 11:00......

SO......that means I can't start the baking first thing this morning as I had planned. I couldn't even get much done last night because we did not want to get anything out of place in the house.

That being said I have decided to eat dessert first and work on a NEW project. More pictures later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10