Wednesday, October 13, 2010

At Last

It is almost time to go home........... I have cleared my desk and made my list of "Must Do's" for tomorrow.

Tonight I will add more hand quilting to my baby quilt. I might even get a picture made tomorrow morning. Time will tell.

Lem is cooking tonight so all I have to do when I get home is to sew. I need to finish one more swirl and then do more marking. I try to mark four swirls each time and the goal is to do four a night. That surely does not happen. Some nights I just cannot move but sit and stare ahead.

Perhaps in the morning I will have time to work upstairs for an hour before work. I am piecing block number three of five from my first month of Honoring Our Quilting Heritage.... Since I joined late I have month two and three already. I really want to move along with this one.

3 comments:

  1. Is there anything better than having a plan and knowing what it is you desire to do? Even in the most simplistic of terms, it's comforting. Hugs Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is what I need...a must do list! Thanks for the reminder. Hey we have the same template. It is really pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Susan... You always have a full plate... But, you were always a great planner... It will be great to see what you have done... Always "So much to do and So little time"... :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10