Monday, September 13, 2010

Judy at Patchwork times host Design Wall Monday. Follow this link to see what others are working on....................

As for me I have my two Raggedy Ann blocks from the BOM that Kaaren is offering at The Painted Quilt. These blocks go together so much faster than I thought they would and the embroideries are quick to finish too. This is going to be a great addition to my stack of Tops...


I am also working on the last row of The Road Less Traveled by Lori at From My Heart to Your Hands. There are six blocks in this row and each block takes me two hours. Remember, I work slowly and enjoy moment.





And Block two





and block three





and four.................



and block five. No they are not perfect. But I am not perfect to that works rather well for me.




I might even get this one put together this week.

I am still opening the office every day and handling the day to day business but I have no idea how long that will last.

6 comments:

  1. Jean M. :)9:59 AM

    Hi Susan... Your "blocks" are wonderful and if there was anything wrong with them, I could not see it... Great job on the blocks... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blocks are great...none of are perfect anyway and it's the little imperfections that make us who we are! I hope all goes smoothly at the job...it must be difficult for you now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of those blocks...but especially that bottom row. And, I still have design wall envy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Susan, I am loving your RLT blocks. Isn't it fascinating and delicious the way the different colors change the block! And I love your colors, BTW. This is going to be one fabulous quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty. I like to enjoy the sewing part and be relaxed. Two hours and your work is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous blocks, I love scrappy and yours blend so well.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10