Monday, July 26, 2010

Things are getting easier at the office. I spent the weekend getting rested and ready for the upcoming week. I also got upstairs for a bit.

I finally finished May and June Thangles BOM. July hasn't arrived yet but I know they are busy and If I don't get it next week I will call.



Block ELEVEN of Country Cousins is complete. Only one block left and then the borders.


Block 12 is all prepped and ready. This picture will give you an idea of the borders.


I also got some stitiching done on the Green Star Quilt 2.......... Looks like two more flimsies in my future.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Susan... Boy have you been busy... I love the Country Cousin block... I had to put mine aside so I can finish some Christmas gifts... But stay tune, I might have time to do more on them in between every thing else... :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10