Monday, July 05, 2010

I have no idea where last week disappeared......... I was overwhelmed at the office and never even got a chance at my usual break time. This coming week does not appear to be much better.


I did manage to finish my doll quilt. The first one from Schoolgirl Quilts by Kathleen Tracy. The second pattern should arrive any day now and I will have another one to make.


Friday I got a package from Peg........




Peg signed us up for My Garden by Lynette Anderson. You get a pattern each month with a special button. Then the whole thing goes together at the end for a small quilt.


Part embroidery, part applique and part quilt and as always with Lynette Anderson the instructions are excellent.





My friend Lu has a birthday this month. She loves pillowcases. I bought this fabric three years ago to make some for her. She will actually get them this year. I was glad to find the fabric. Having this on hand helps with a tight budget.

Maybe I will actually get a few stitches done this week.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Susan... What a sweet doll quilt.. I just love it and the colors... Great job...:)
    I was thinking of getting the block of the month from lynette Anderson... I though that they were cute and with the buttons... I just might do it... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your doll quilt is so wonderful, just like a quilt out of the 1880's...love it! Hope you can find some quilting time...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10