Monday, July 19, 2010

I can't believe that it was 10 days ago that I saved these picture so that I could write a bit later.

Things got really busy at work and by the time I get home and finish dinner I don't want to do anything but vegetate.

I will catch up on my blog reading sometime soon and I might even get a stitch or two done but it is hot here now and we do not have air conditioning. We usually don't need it but this summer is an exception. It is just to hot to sew upstairs.

I did manage to finish Block 10 of my Country Cousins quilt. I have the last two prepped and I have been slowly working on them.



I also got four pillowcases made for my friend Lu for her birthday.


Mostly I just sit. It seems like a waste of time but there it is.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Susan... I love the colores that you used in this block... Can't waite to see them all together.... You do such beautiful work... Keep cool ... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your quilt blocks look really beautiful - are these traditional American designs?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10