Thursday, June 24, 2010

A week has passed since I prepped things for the basket. I finally finished block nine of Country Cousins.


I finished the two pear tree wallhangings.


And finally sewed together the last pillowcase. The embroidery design is from Kaaren at the Painted Quilt. I decided to make the pillowcases and use the scallop rulers that I purchased from Katie Lane. They turned out well and I will be making more.





I did not get the doll quilt quilted or the embroidery done on the other tea towel. Today I want to finish the Thangles BOM for May and June and get the last three blocks prepped for Country Cousins. We shall see.

2 comments:

  1. Lots of pretties to look at today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Susan... I was busy for the last two days and I check your blog and you blew me out of the water.... I love the block C.C., the colors are wonderful... The two wall hannings are stupendous... The pillow cases are beautiful... I love the scallop edging... Great job... Hugs and Stitches... :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10