Saturday, June 19, 2010

The basket that sits beside my chair with my hand work was getting empty. Only one project left. I can't always get upstairs to prep a piece of applique or trace an embroidery design during the week. No one was looking at the house today so it was the perfect time to get a few things ready to stitch.


First I got the binding sewn on one of the wallhangings.


And the binding sewn onto the second one. Now both are ready to have them stitched in place.


I got my mini quilt all ready to baste and then hand quilt.


It is now in the basket with the tools needed to mark it.


I need 11 circles to applique on the current Country Cousin block. The fabric is cut and I can now baste it around my Perfect Circles to get them ready to stitch.


Looks like I have enough for the upcoming week. It will be interesting to see just how much gets done.

6 comments:

  1. Looks to me like you have a productive week in store. Don't you just love it when you can finish a project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow I just had a lovely visit to your blog home. You've made some beautiful things here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gee, you sure are organized. I'm impressed with all you get done.
    Love your quilts!
    hugs,
    /;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Susan, I just love that 9-patch you're working on! The fabrics you chose are terrific.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Susan... You are just to organize... I wish I had baskets like yours... I am using plastic boxes ... It looks like you have plenty to keep yourself busy.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Susan, I've been going through your blog, and just love it and all your work!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10