Friday, May 21, 2010

Yesterday Lem took a picture of the wisteria in the back yard. It smells so good when a breeze blows by.



Last night I took the final quilting stitch on the first of two of these little darlings. I then began the second one. This morning I finished prepping all of the elements for the second wall hanging.
I will put the first one aside till the second one is appliqued and quilted. There is another project I need to work on.


And here are the fabric choices for the next project. Kaaren at the Painted Quilt mentioned a group she belong to that made doll quilts or miniature quilts. I have recently become interested in these little lovelies so I checked it out. Of course I had to join too. I would not want to miss out on any fun things. They do challenge quilts. This gives you the opportunity to work at your own pace. The current challenge is an Irish Chain. After work yesterday I unpacked a few boxes to find the fabric I wanted. This is what I found. You can't tell from the picture but the cream fabric has stars sprinkled on it. Now let me add that to the list on the sidebar that is growing like Topsy.



2 comments:

  1. I love your finish!! Just beautiful...love those fragrant breezes, don't you? I love small quilts too, and have a ton, they are such fun to do. enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to get involved in a minature quilt group, but don't know of any in my neck of the woodss. Your wall hanging is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10