Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I really must clear off the cutting table. It is getting layered with projects and needs a good clear off.




I am tracing the stitchery from Kaaren at the Painted Quilt. There is another one coming out soon and I could possibly get this one done before it does.



I have finished the March Stitchery and need to get it made into a pillow.




I am cutting the pieces to applique the July Jan Patek 2008 block and block eight of Country Cousins is here somewhere waiting for the flimsy to be traced, the fabric to be selected and the pieces to be cut.





and block eight of Country Cousins is here somewhere waiting for the flimsy to be traced, the fabric to be selected and the pieces to be cut.



By getting these things prepped and ready to stitch I can sit downstairs in the evenings with Lem and Wade Hamilton and sew. I liked to have several things ready so if I run out of thread or have a problem with one I can just pick up another one and keep right on stitching.


1 comment:

  1. I just can't keep up with you... All those projects must keep you real busy... No idel hands in your house... :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10