Saturday, January 16, 2010

QUILTATHON

Today is Quiltathon and I can participate a bit. It is also the day for Saturday Sewing Society. They are a local group that meets once a month to sew together all day long. I would like to be there but so many things require my attention at home today.

I am starting off by pressing the fabric to make a few of these pincushions. The pattern has intrigued me for some time. I have selected 6 fat quarters and we will see just how long it takes to make them.



The pincushions are all cut out and ready to stitch.



And two small stitcheries are traced and ready for stitching tonight.

Sad to say that was all the sewing time I could get today. The laundromat called my name. All the laundry is done and the ironing is finished. Tomorrow will be a day of baking but perhaps I will get upstairs for an hour or two.

No comments:

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10