Sunday, January 03, 2010

Okay, so I am a day or two late posting this

The table is all set for New Years Day Dinner.




Lu joined us so I wanted a picture to remember the day. Lu and I have been friends for over 20 years. It was great to have her with us to celebrate the New Year.


A lovely desert from my local deli.



The next day Vickie came by for tea. How nice it was to sit with her, drinking tea knowing that the room was clean and neat. I am learning to limit the things I work on so I have less projects sitting around. I like it much better this way






1 comment:

Quiliting in Mequon said...

Hi Susan.... Vickie looks great and I sure miss her... I hope I get to see her on my next visit...:)

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10