Thursday, July 23, 2009

Weekly Finishes

Dear Peg is getting a Thangles Buck a Block for me from her friend in New York. This one started in December.




And I thought I would do another set with fabric I had on hand using the same pattern,


This week I finally finished stitching the blocks I have so far. Only four more to go. This is Thangles series 5.

I have a kit from Thangles series 4 from last year. I have been looking for the first three series but so far I have been unable to locate them. If anyone has any ideas on where I can purchase the first three series please let me know.

Now I will get back to stitching.

2 comments:

QuiltedSimple said...

Oh how pretty! I think (think, think think) I have an earlier thangles pattern floating around - and I'm pretty sure I saw one at my LQS a week or so ago. I'll check on Monday for you.
Kris

gamawinkie said...

I think you can get them from the Thangles web site.

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10