Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Up to Date

It is with great joy that I report being up to date on my Gail Pan blocks. I still have not found a fabric I like for these blocks but that will come in time.

Saturday was spent doing errands and Sunday was spent getting rid of things............

We are still going through the house and tossing excess items........... Where do they come from???

I also got the blocks prepped for the three Tisket Tasket blocks I am behind on. Now I am prepping my Insanity quilt................ When that is done I will begin to pack the sewing room.

If I do it correctly I can keep out one quilt to piece and have the others ready to move.

I hear Wade Hamilton..........He must be ready to go out.................

Ah......the day on my treadmill begins................

2 comments:

Quilter Kathy said...

Congratulations on being up to date with these blocks! I have them traced but not a single stitch sewn. I decided I'll work on them closer to Christmas.

Judy S. said...

You are quite a few blocks ahead of me, that's for sure. I do have the edges on one though and fabric chosen for the green ones. It's too hot here right now to do anything.

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10