I signed up the Thangles Buck a Block at Emma's Quilt Cupboard. They were kind enough to mail them to me. They have been collecting on my table and this week was the time to bring them up to date.
Here they are, January through June...........
You might remember this magazine.
Here is a picture of the entire quilt. I am using my favorite color palett.
This looked like a good bag to keep it all together in............
I even assembled a kit to go in the bag that has all the supplies I need for this project. A real grab and go.....
Instead of the pink border I decided on this fabric. It fits better with my diamonds and flowers.
I made a list of the number of pieces I would need and began. This project was started last fall. When we were in Virginia I picked up a few half yard pieces of white on white and when I got home I added to them with what I had on hand
This week I cut out all the white fabric and counted it out into snack bags. I can grab a few and add them to my kit as needed. The diamonds are all cut and some of them are assembled. Since the white fabric is not all the same I thought I needed to get the white ones completed. Next I will make the diamonds and begin to assemble the center part of the quilt. I will wait till that is done to cut anymore fabric.
This project and the GFG project I have downstairs I think I am covered for awhile. Just in case I am stuck without a sewing machine for a couple of months. It is time to stop prepping and start sewing again.