Saturday, March 28, 2009

Saturday

Another Saturday has rolled around and once more we are being put out of our house. Someone coming to look at it at 11:00............ It would be really good if they made an offer that we could accept.

I have been up and with Lem's help finished the house blessing. Now for a shower and out the door with the children. I have packed a lunch so that we can sit at Fort Hill and watch the ocean while we enjoy our lunch.

I finished block 16 of 50 of the Faye Anderson blocks recently. So I am a few years late completing them I am enjoying myself making them. I am even contemplating the setting. Any suggestions?




I did finish my Tisket Tasket block for March. They are so easy and a pleasant change from whatever project I am involved in at the moment.

I also got my Gail Pan block completed. I am not really happy with the fabric I have for this quilt so I am not adding the fabric until I find just what is right.


Perhaps I can get some pictures of Capt. Penniman House today.

3 comments:

Shasta said...

These are beautiful blocks. Happy belated anniversary.

Terry said...

It took me a long time to find just the right fabric for my Gail Pan blocks too. I finally did though! I can't wait to see what you choose! And happy belated anniversary! :0)

Kathy said...

love your bunny blocks. I'm downloading them but haven't even started one. Our daughter is getting married this summer and I've been working on a quilt for them plus plans for the wedding.

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10