Saturday, March 07, 2009

Saturday

I am up and sewing this morning. Taking a break to do a bit of laundry.

I am trying to finish the Double Delight top today. It looks like that is a goal I can accomplish.

Much has been said about using what we have and finishing a project before starting another one. I do try but for me it is difficult. I must have attention deficit disorder. I cycle through projects as the muse demands but somewhere along the way I do seem to come up with a finish or two.

I have made a decision to no longer agonize over what I should be doing and begin enjoying what I do more. I have several projects in my "sitting downstairs and hand stitching" tote bag. Instead of listing them here I will list them on a note card for beside my chair. I will not add one until another one is complete.

The other thing about the upstairs machine sewing. I like signature blocks. If there is a block swap, I want to join. I have 3 siggy swaps going on right now. As soon as the Double Delight is complete I will start getting those in the mail......

I am also working on my Bears in the Farmhouse.

Lots going on and I am enjoying every minute.

The washer just finished so I will go put those clothes in the dryer and wash another load.

More later.........

2 comments:

Judy S. said...

I'm the same way, Suze. Lots of projects in the works. Tag Along Teddies Challenge has been a good motivator for me to finish some UFOs, how about you?

QuiltedSimple said...

I too love to jump from project to project. Keeps life interesting...
Kris

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10