Monday, February 23, 2009

Saturday Sewing Society

Here we are at Saturday Sewing Society. Time to put our stitching aside and enjoy the fellowship of breaking bread together.












It is always a grand time when we gather. More that quilting information is exchanged.

I found a better dog food for our dogs and Judy shared a pattern that I had been looking for.

Nothing is better than being with friends. I will confess that I get little sewing done on those Saturday gatherings. I am accustom to working alone and I seem to be unable to focus with others around.

Yesterday was test result day. Seems I have a bit of a back problem. The Dr. is recommending an epidural steroid injection. Enough of that tale of woe. Back to work.

3 comments:

  1. There is just something about a group of women stitching together - and yes, even when it's more visiting than stitching, that warms our hearts. I come away from my stitching groups with a sense of peace. Over the years we have grown together and now are more family than friends. blessings, marlene

    ReplyDelete
  2. It seams that you have had a great time together. Have a nice day :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. sorry to hear about your back problem...
    oh nothing like having lunch with quitling friends.
    looks like you were all enjoying yourselves...
    any pictures of what everyone is working on???
    Kathie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10