Tuesday, January 13, 2009

This and That

Here are my beginnings on the Tisket Tasket BOM. This fabric is from my BAG OF FABRIC. I wonder just how many quilts I will make from that bag of scraps.


And I finally got the dog pillow made for our friend Karen. Now to get it in the mail. Since we are postally challenged this could take awhile.




These are my purchases from the Bead Emporium. That is a picture of the bracelet Peg and I will be making on Thursday night (weather permitting). We have to have the base made before we go so I will need to work on that after work. I don't think it will take long.


Here it is............ The Famous BAG OF FABRICS..................




I had to put some of the fabric from THE BAG OF FABRIC in a clothes basket in order to stir it around and find what I wanted to use.



I did finish my first Thangle BOM and knowing that if one is good, two are better I also cut out one from THE BAG.


I could have finished stitching the binding on Donna's Quilt but I could not keep my eyes open long enough. Perhaps tonight I can get that marked off my list.

6 comments:

Judy S. said...

That must be one very special dog to rate such a pretty pillow, Suze! Your TT BOM is looking really good. How did you do the applique? It looks perfect, especially the basket handle! Have a great day....

paula, the quilter said...

I love that Bag O Scraps! Did it just explode when you opened it with fabric flying everywhere? What a great visual.

paula, the quilter said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Melody said...

I can't wait to see your TT BOM when it is done. I have to get started on mine. Sometimes I just can't get off the web.

Connie W said...

Gotta love that bag! I have lots of scraps but they're kind of stashed away in baskets where they're not exactly handy. If they come out wrinkled do you press them before stitching?

julieQ said...

Like that scrap bag, and especially your selections for your BOM, very pretty.

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10