Sunday, January 04, 2009

Stash Report Sort of....

In keeping with my promise to work on projects already on hand for my 2009 Stash Reduction and to fulfill my Tag Along Teddy promise I got out my Leanne's House BOM. I still do not have two of them but I do have enough to start.

This is Block One.

I got out the instructions and began to read. Then I began to cut and prep for the hand work.


The Nine large blocks are composed of mini blocks with applique and embroidery. Block one has 5 mini blocks. They are all sewn and ready for the hand work.

Here is mini block one.



Mini block 2.




Top half of block one.



Bottom of Block One.........


This is the progress on my Bonnie Hunter New Years Day mystery. These blocks are all ready to be trimmed.
All in all I am pleased with what I have been able to accomplish so far this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10