Thursday, January 08, 2009

QUILTATHON


Quiltathon this weekend. I do have a shopping trip planned on Saturday but I will be participating as much as possible.

Hmmm..... Lets see........If I get the laundry started tomorrow after work I will have a heads up on the that task.

I have Donna's quilt all ready to layer and I have decided that there is room in the living room if I move all of the furniture to accomplish that goal, so I will put finishing that quilt on the agenda for the Quiltathon.

1 comment:

Judy S. said...

Your Leanne's House quilt looks like a very cute pattern. Do you know whether it's still available? I've got a niece named Leanne...... BTW, the stuff I've posted recently was all done in 2008...gotta get cracking on some new things, and there are plenty hanging around.

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10