Saturday, January 03, 2009

Progress...

This is the progress so far on Kim's Afghan. I am really surprised at how fast it is getting done. I do work on it every night. Perhaps that is the reason that we are 2/3 the way done.


And at long last I can say I have finished Jean's purse. As to the two rejects. I am going to take out the lining, zipper and velcro and toss the bag. I will make two more out of the second fabric that I bought.



Here it is in one cover.

And here is the second cover.



I also got the fabric cut for step one of Bonnie Hunter's Double Delight.




I have been giving lots of thought to what I will do for my Tag Along Teddys. At long last I have made the decision.

I am going to attempt to complete one block each month of Leanne's House. There are nine blocks and I can use the other three months to layer and quilt it. I got out the instructions today and perhaps tomorrow I can begin putting it together.

1 comment:

Judy S. said...

Hi Suze! I, too, am doing Kris and May's challenge and have lots of UFOs of all sorts to work with. How did you put that list on your blog? I've been struggling with that!

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10