Wednesday, January 14, 2009

No Signature

After I came home from work yesterday we had a delivery from the florist. One Dozen long stemmed red roses...........

They were for Lem. He was quite pleased as no one had ever sent roses to him before. Only one problem. We don't know who sent them. And the florist isn't telling. We think it might have been one of his clients but the mystery remains.




Some progress is being made on my Tag Along Teddy project. Just a bit of embroidery and I will have the first block done. I am delighted to think that I might actually have this quilt done by January of next year.


The block on the right is the second Thangle Series 5 block for January.

3 comments:

Anne Ida said...

Hi, Suze! A very happy new year to you! What gorgeous roses Lem received! And how strange the florist won't tell you who sent them... maybe he's got a secret admirer? :o)

Great work on your Leanne's House! Reminds me... mine is still in the drawer, untouched for a couple of years... I'll get to it eventually :o)

Hugs and stitches
xxx

Connie W said...

Aren't they beautiful. Roses are always welcome.

Teresa said...

Oh I do love that quilt on your design wall. Nice roses too - how sweet of someone to send them to him - I would never think of sending a man flowers.

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10