Friday, December 05, 2008

A Wee Bit of Progress

I did get some more sewing done this morning. Here are the birthday siggies and wee giftie for November and December. I only have January, February, March, April and May left to do. I will get them finished this weekend and I can mail them all on Monday..... Boy will I be pleased to get that off the list.



Here is a pair of socks I finished last summer but never got the picture posted. At least I don't think I did. Sorry it is turned the wrong way. I tried to fix it but tried to hard and it turned counterclockwise twice.





This is the best afghan pattern ever. It is a Creative Cottage design and each block attaches as you go. I have made several of these. It is all knit and sooooooo easy. I try to keep one going all the time to work on the nights I am too tired to do any fine work. I just finished one and gave it to Kim and Jason before I got a picture of it. Oh well, there are so many things I have no picture of that this will make no difference at all.


Here is the picture of the afghan so far. I do get to work on it every night so you will be seeing a lot of it till it is finished.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10