Monday, December 29, 2008

Stash Buster Pledge for 2009

I printed out my pledge from Judy at Patchwork Times. I filled it in and signed it and laminated it. It is right there on my cutting table.


This is a close up of the important part. "To begin a project and stay with it until it is complete. Piece, Layer, Quilt, Bind, and Label.


This is the cardholder with index cards containing the upcoming projects....... I am going to attempt to complete these instead of dreaming up more quilts to make.


It will be nice to see these disappear one by one...........


2 comments:

Maggie A said...

Oh, dear Suze. I'm doing this also......but I'm nt as organised as you, thou I did put up all (that I could remember) my UFO's on my site as motivation. think it will feel good to put DONE next to them. I printed out the pledge but haven't read it yet. Hmm, may have to do that.

Ruthie said...

What a cute idea to have your UFOs all displayed like that. I'm going to try that also. Thanks for the idea!

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10