Thursday, December 04, 2008

Kim, You Won't Believe These Pictures

The children were here for Thanksgiving. We had a grand time. Kim brought my special wine from NC and Robert ordered Thanksgiving dinner from Honey Baked Ham.






others







It was delivered on Wednesday by UPS so on Thursday we were able to walk on the beach, try one of the walking paths at Fort Hill and generally enjoy ourselves.

We were sad to see them leave on Friday but were left getting ready for an open house on Saturday.

Well Kim, you have seen the before...(there are no before pictures).

Here is the after.






Sunday afternoon, I started organizing the sewing studio. For the past weeks anything that belonged in the sewing was taken upstairs and just tossed in. Needless to say just opening the door was a challenge. Now I can sew again. In fact I was able to get some sewing done this week. It sure feels good. Yes, I think it still looks messy but I am still working on it.

I am still looking at the same things on the urgent list but there is hope.

3 comments:

  1. Whew that's quite a job you have ahead of you, but you will feel so organized & energized once it's done.
    Roslyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had a wonderful time at Thanksgiving! It feels so good to get in there and get is organized sometimes...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merrypal7:10 PM

    Suze,

    I did not see the time left that I usually see. Please advise.

    PS I finally asked for my RR back from Carmela and she is sending it to me.

    Your home looks great, good luck. We are praying for a speedy sale!
    Happy B-day to Lem and hello to Honey. Merry Christmas to all!

    Claudia

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10