Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Jean's Purse

Vickie asked last night just what was up with Jean's Purse. She said it had been on the list WAY too long. Jean would agree with her. I suppose it is because that is our of my comfort zone. Not real good at making purses so I have been able to avoid that project.

Wade Hamilton was up at 4:00 AM and since I could not go back to sleep I went upstairs to sew for awhile. Jean's Purse attacked me......... I finished correcting the problems with the Prototype purse. There is still a wrinkle (really a wrinkle that I can't get out) in that one but it is usable and Lu said she would not mind that small problem.



Then I laid out all the parts to Jean's purse.



Several hours later, this is what I had.


I still have many steps to complete but at least I have begun. I will keep at this till it is done.

1 comment:

Pam said...

Looks like a complicated pattern - but I absolutely love LOVE the fabric you have chosen. I can't wait to see it finished.

One day I am going to do one of Bonnie's Mystery quilts. I almost did the last one - bought the fabric and never was completely happy with the fabric I bought so I didn't do it. You have a great stack of fabric there for it.

Happy New Year

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10