Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Next Up

Don't know where to put something? Just put it in this room. I have spent months clearing out and sorting and giving away and packing.......... Here is one of the two pockets of trouble left in this house.
There sits my computer with its stack of 'to be filed' and around me are some beading projects that need to be organized, some knitting that needs to be addressed and in the basket under the window are two quilts. One to quilt and one to tack................ This is the area I will be working on for the rest of the week and IF all goes well I should finish this weekend.



Don't worry Jean, I did start your pocketbook........... I have the body made and I am now working on the lining.

1 comment:

Teresa said...

Looks like you got your work cut out for you...but just think how great its going to be when its all done!

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10