Tuesday, October 28, 2008

The Bag

Here is a picture of The Bag....... I had several BOM's coming from Homestead Hearth. They have wonderful BOM's of some of my favorite designers. They also have a grab bag. These are left over from their Kits...... I called and asked that one be included in each shipment to me. That gave me free shipping on the grab bag. I dumped all the fabric into this large bag. Did I mention that I am a fan of scrap quilts.............


Now I am going to see just how many quilts I can get from this fabric. I know I will need to add fabric to some of them to get the design I am after but still, this is so much fun.



The bag doesn't appear full because I have little stacks where I am cutting fabric.


Like here........



and here................................


This is the second one I am making from the grab bag. The first one (pictured below) was when Crazy Mom did her Quilt Along


I have already began making the little hexagon diamonds for the center of the quilt. I will post a few pictures as I go along.


1 comment:

Sew Create It - Jane said...

I love that scrappy quilt...the scrappy border pulls it together.

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10