Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Not Quite Ready But....................

There are still four areas that need attention but here it is.................

This means that this weekend when the Saturday Sewing Society meets I will not be able to join the fun. Nor can I participate in the Quiltathon.......... I am hoping that by the time October rolls around I will be all done with this except for maintenance.......and tossing more stuff as I repack.


Nancy suggested a quilt by the door. I think it looks great. Thanks Nancy for the tip.

5 comments:

  1. You've got a lovely home. The quilt by the door is great - such pretty colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The very very best of luck with your sale !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks so inviting on that little bench, with the quilt...just beckoning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That bench looks so inviting. The quilt definitely adds curb appeal.

    ReplyDelete
  5. that quilt looks beautiful on the bench
    very inviting.
    have to go back in your blog now to see if you have a full picture of that quilt!
    Kathie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10