Monday, August 18, 2008

Empty at Last

I promised Rebekah a picture of the first EMPTY space in the basement and here it is.........



All the shelves were full, the table was stacked almost to the ceiling. You could not see the door because it was full to the top with Rubbermaid Totes............. I mean FULL.............


I kept looking at that space and groaning. I really did not want to clear it out. Well, it is done now. Most of the things were given away. I still have the other 3/4 left to clear but that will not be as bad. In fact the other side of this back section is almost done.

I am starting to feel as though there will be an end to all this activity and I can get back to my stitching schedule.

1 comment:

  1. enjoyed your blog.
    Dot in beautiful northeast and dry north georgia

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10