Friday, April 04, 2008

The Weekend Cometh....






.............and it is raining here today. With a possible more of the same tomorrow.

My new extension table for my sewing machine is waiting for me at the fabric shop, the serger I got from Joan is in the car and I am near the end of knitting my new vest.

I need to clear out at least part of the chazari from one section...... I also need to stamp my siggies for the siggy swap...........

Too many obligations and not enough time...........

It will be interesting to see just what gets done.

1 comment:

DubiQuilts - Debbi said...

Time is the same for all of us. I too do not get done what I should each day. Oh well, it will wait for another day. Enjoy today!

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10