Monday, April 28, 2008

STASH REPORT

Now for my STASH REPORT............... Remember I am trying to piece a top a month instead of counting yardage. I did complete the Log Cabin top so now to begin another one.

I couldn't decide which to do first so I put a poll on the sidebar.

IRISH CHAIN was the winner............... I will begin cutting that one in the morning. It will be interesting to see just how long it takes me to move through this one. I realized that it took 8 days to make the log cabin top. I wonder how long it will be before it becomes a quilt?

1 comment:

Patti said...

I've given up trying to do a stash report. I know I'm using stash because I'm pulling it off the shelves and cutting pieces off it before I put it back. But when it's a completely scrappy quilt like the civil war diaries quilts and Dear Jane - and completely scrappy quilts are about the only kinds I make - it is too hard to figure out how much I have used. Borders and backs - sure, I can figure those - but I give up on the rest of it.

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10