Sunday, April 13, 2008

Reporting In

Yesterday I finished up my Quiltathon at Vickie's. More on that tomorrow.... She helped me pin the siggy quilt from 2005. That was my first year and I have been hooked since. The plan is for me to machine quilt it as soon as I get all the siggies made and mailed for this year.


Today I finished the blocks for my log cabin quilt. All 44 are done. Perhaps soon I can get this one put together.........



I also have 30 siggies complete......... All but signing, heat setting and sewing on the charm. I have 45 that I should finish painting tonight. That will put me over the half way mark.

Now for my Stash Busting report.............

I actually used 15 yards of fabric from my collection this week. Wow..... Now if I get backings pieced I can really get some yardage used.

2 comments:

Mel said...

Well done. Love you siggie blocks.

Amanda said...

The quilt looks lovely - but what exactly are 'siggies'?

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10