Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Reporting In

Sorry, no pictures. I just haven't paused long enough to take any yet but I do have a couple of quilt tops finished to share as soon as I get the photos taken.

If you would like some eye candy I can direct you over to Anne Ida at Quiltoholic. She is quilting her Sylvia's Bridal Sampler and the border she made for it is outstanding. Such beautiful workmanship.


Judy at Patchwork Times has reminded us that this weekend is another Quiltathon weekend. I am meeting Vickie on Saturday and I know we will be doing something quilty. Wait, didn't she and I go shopping on the last Quiltathon Saturday...... Yup, history is repeating itself. I am so glad for the reminder. I can get my house blessing done early and spend the weekend stitching.

I am up to 20 quilt blocks on the log cabin quilt. Today being the 9th at two a day I am a step ahead.

I have 30 siggies painted............. Only 105 left to paint............ Oh, I have also sewn 10 together. I really need to buckle down on this project. May is looming.

I also started on the 4 patch units for my Orange Crush quilt.

If only I had gotten up at 5:30 this morning instead of turning over and going back to sleep I could have had more to report.

2 comments:

Cara said...

Couldn't we always get so much more if we got up at 5:30?

Anne Ida said...

Thank you for your wonderful compliment, Suze! It really put a big smile on my face and warmed my heart!

Looks like you have been busy getting more blocks done, that is so great! And I guess you needed that sleep, you can get up at 5.30 another day :o)

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10