Thursday, April 10, 2008

A Picture or Two

Well, here they are......... The next batch of 15 siggies...... I did not get them completed last night. Just not enough time to get them all done. I am still not overly stressed about the situation.


Thought you might like an up close view on one that has been completed.


The sparkle does not show in the pictures but I did use glitter gel pens in some places. Just to give it a little bit extra something.




Last year when Rebekah was visiting we made the round of quilt shops. I found this kit at Heartbeat Quilts. You could see the fabric but the quilt pattern was hidden. There was more than enough fabric to make this quilt. Even enough left for a pieced backing.

This is my top from the Block a Week that Amanda Jean of Crazy Mom Quilts shared with us.


Okaye, so now I have two quilt tops to layer. I already have two layered and waiting. As soon as the blocks are done for the siggy swap I will attempt to machine quilt these darlings.

Also let me add that I now have 26 of the Courthouse Steps blocks completed for the Log Cabin Quilt. When I make four more I will have all of the blocks for the border done and will begin to make the ones for the center. This quilt has 44 blocks altogether. It seems possible that I could finish this top in April. Wouldn't that be great.

2 comments:

amandajean said...

your quilt tops both look fabulous!

Kathy said...

love your siggies! What do you plan to do with them? I love Adirondack chairs!

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10