Monday, April 07, 2008

Monday, Monday

Well, all the logs are cut for the my log cabin quilt...... They look so inviting all lined up and ready. Judy says we are to do two a day this month........... I am going to really enjoy making this quilt......



And here are 13 completed. One short for todays count but I do have four more begun.




And here at last is my Orange Crush fabric.

The blue, green and red are the yardage fabrics. The fat quarters are the fourth selection and the three on the right are for the four patches. Now back to siggies............. Lets see, if I do 15 a day for 10 days they too will be done. That seems possible.

3 comments:

DubiQuilts - Debbi said...

You are on a roll and doing a great job. I love all the colors and fabrics you have chosen for your blocks.

JudyL said...

Aren't you the busy one? You're making so much progress and they're going to be beautiful.

Anne Ida said...

Great blocks and great fabric, Suze! You really are keeping busy :o) Have fun!

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10